The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
An experienced customer may ask if I need a disclaimer on my site? And you will get an answer. Disclaimer and the terms and conditions are partially the same. The disclaimer may be part of the terms and conditions and must expressly deny any legal liability that the site owner may face when using his site. Accordingly, the disclaimer will depend on the type of site. Among other things, the disclaimer may:
- Ensure that users cannot use your original content without your permission;
- Disclaimer of expert knowledge and responsibility for actions that users perform based on the content of the site;
- Ensure that the opinion of the site owner is solely his own;
- Ensure that the content of the site is only informational, and not professional advice;
- Disclaimer of responsibility for the content of third parties and advertisers on the site.